You have a decision to make. Do you want to live your life on the internet, knowing that you can earn money online without any investment? Or do you prefer to continue working for others, putting in long hours for lower pay?
It’s time for you to prove to the world that you’re worth more than what they think you are. It’s time to see if you were born to sell. It’s time to show the world what you’re made of.
If you’re looking to earn money online without any experience, this Challenge might be for you. AIMEDICITY is a platform where you can build a passive income stream. We’ll show you how in this blog post.
Day 1: Sign Up
AIMEDICITY is a PEO (Professional Employer Organization) that was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
A PEO is an organization that helps employers (mostly digital marketing agencies) to find and retain high-quality employees. By signing up and creating a profile on AIMEDICITY, you’re giving the company permission to contact you about potential jobs. You’re not required to actively look for work, but if you don’t want to hear from them, you can opt out at any time.
Day 2: Create A Passive Income Stream
One of the best parts about AIMEDICITY is that you’re not required to do any marketing to earn money. You’re going to earn money from the get go just by creating a passive income stream. So, let’s dive right in.
The first thing you need to do is to choose which tier of membership you want to join. There are 3 options for paying memberships on AIMEDICITY:
- Basic: $15 per month. Use this option if you’re looking for a simple, free way to make money online.
- Pro: $25 per month. Use this option if you’re looking for a way to make money online with some extra features.
- Sole Trader: $35 per month. Use this option if you’re looking for a way to make extra money online and want to avoid any tax implications.
Once you’ve made your selection, click the “ADD” button at the top of the page to get started.
You’ll then be brought to a dashboard where you can choose your niche and enter your email address to confirm your account.
The next step is to choose an affiliate product that you think is a good fit for your niche. Affiliate marketing is a type of performance marketing where you’ll earn a commission if someone clicks a product or makes a purchase after being referred to it by your blog or social media account. Once you choose an affiliate product, your dashboard will display all the related products for you to choose from. You can also add more niches as needed.
It’s important to find a balance between profitability and growth when choosing affiliate products. You don’t want to choose a product that is too competitive or doesn’t carry enough weight in your niche. Test out a few different products before making a decision and make sure to keep track of how each one is performing.
Day 3: Start Building Your List
Creating a list of email subscribers is one of the most important things you need to do if you want to start making money online. The more email subscribers you have, the more revenue you’ll generate. So, start building your list as soon as you can. Here are a few ways to do it:
- Products & Services: If you’ve chosen a product or service that you think is a good fit for your niche, try selling it online. You can use tools like Convertkit, email marketing platforms, or WordPress to get started with email marketing.
- Join a Community Forum: There are plenty of online communities where you can engage with other people who are also trying to make money online. Joining a community forum is a good way to get inspired and motivated, as well as listen to advice from more experienced marketers. You can use these forums to get free advice about your product or service, how to market it, and much more. Don’t forget to check out the community forums on sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, etc.
- Create Your Own Product: If you’re looking for a way to make money online without any experience, why not try creating your own product? You can do this by renting out an area on your website or blog where you’ll be able to store images of the product you’re creating. Then, you can use tools like Canva or Hootsuite to help you create a sales page, product tagline, and more.
- Viral Marketing: If you’ve got a blog, you can use it to promote a product or service that you believe in. What’s better than having a blog that hundreds of thousands of people are reading? You can become an authority in your niche, reach a much larger audience, and make a lot of money. One of the simplest and most effective ways to do viral marketing is to put out content that’s educational and helpful to your audience. If you write an article about an affiliate product that’s already helped many of your followers make money online, you’ll have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
There are many ways you can make money online. You don’t necessarily need a blog or a website to do it. You can try selling and displaying ads on social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram, or take advantage of affiliate marketing where you’ll earn a commission if someone clicks a product or makes a purchase after being referred to it by your blog or social media account. Don’t forget to look at other areas of this blog to learn more about ways to earn money online without a blog.
Day 4: Start Building Your Residence Email List
Let’s get to the fun part now. Once you’ve got a decent amount of email subscribers, it’s time to start sending out promotional emails. To do this, you’re going to use a service like MailChimp to collect and organize your email list. What’s great about MailChimp is that it’s totally free, so you’ll have no problems using it. Simply go to their website, create a free account, and get to work.
You can use a tool like MailChimp to easily create automated email campaigns that will only send out to people on your list when there’s new content to promote. This is a huge timesaver if you’re looking to make money online and don’t want to spend your time individually sending out emails to promote your product or service. You can use tools like MailChimp, Constant Contact, or Vertical Response to easily create email campaigns, display ads, and gain subscribers.
Day 5: Start Making Money With Affiliate Marketing
If you’ve gone this far without making any money and just want to try something new, why not try affiliate marketing? This is where you’ll earn a commission if someone clicks a product or makes a purchase after being referred to it by your blog or social media account. You’ll need to make sure you’re getting paid what you’re supposed to be getting paid for any online product or service that you promote.
There are many different affiliate programs and ways to make money with affiliate marketing. For example, you could try selling and displaying ads on social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram, get paid per click, or get paid per sale.
Day 6: Start Earning With Affiliate Marketing
As an affiliate marketer, you’ll have to learn how to select which products to promote and how to track sales. There are many different affiliate programs, and it can be quite a bit of work to learn how to make money with affiliate marketing without any prior experience. If you’ve made it this far and want to continue making money online, this might be the right challenge for you. You can use tools like Shopify, Click Funnels, or Google Sheets to create automated sales pages, product descriptions, and more.
You’ll start to see some results from your efforts after only a few days. Once you’ve got a decent amount of emails subscribed to your list, it’s time to promote your first product. Selecting the right affiliate product isn’t as easy as it seems. There are many different things to consider, like whether or not the product is aligned with your niche, how popular it is in your niche, and much more. It’s important to keep in mind that not all affiliate products are created equal, so you’ll need to do your research before making any sales.