Since its release, Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) has been one of the biggest games of all time. Rockstar Games’ (RIAA) latest creation has reportedly sold over 80 million copies globally. The open-world crime saga is now available on Microsoft’s (MSFT) Xbox One and PlayStation 4 (PS4), as well as earlier this year on Nintendo’s (NTDOY) Switch. While the gameplay remains essentially the same on all platforms, there are a number of significant differences when compared to the PC version. One of these differences is how much money you can make. On Xbox One and PS4, you can make up to £120 per day (€135) through various side-hustles. In this article, we’ll explore six easy ways you can make money in GTA 5 online on Xbox One.
GTA 5 Tips And Tricks For The Xbox One
One of the significant differences between GTA 5 on Xbox One and the PC version is how much money you can make. On the PC, you’ll need millions to purchase properties, cars, and businesses. On Xbox One, you can make around £60 to £120 per day (€75 to €135) depending on the time of day. To achieve these figures, you’ll need to do a little bit of everything including:
- Stab, shoot, or push people over to make money.
- Join a gang to complete missions for you.
- Bribe your way to success.
- Be the best at what you do.
- Do lots of side-hustles.
- Repay your friends’ debts.
- Buy, sell, and trade stocks.
- Run a brothel and beat up your customers.
- Lift cars, boats, and planes.
Whether you’re looking for some extra cash for your personal life or you want to use the game as a way to make some extra money in your spare time, these tips will help you make the most out of your Xbox One experience.
GTA 5 Cheats and News
Since Grand Theft Auto 5’s release, several cheats and hacks have emerged that have given gamers the ability to make extra money within the game. One of the more popular exploits is the GTA 5 invitational tournament which offers Xbox One players the chance to win great prizes including:
- A £75,000 (€89,000) cash prize
- A brand new £150,000 (€179,000) Porshe 911 Carrera 4S
- A brand new £200,000 (€239,000) BMW X1 xDrive
- A brand new £300,000 (€349,000) Audi A7 Quattro
On top of these prizes, you can also earn money by taking part in the GTA 5 daily lottery which gives away various sums of money to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players each day. In addition, you can access several in-game stores that sell diamonds, potpourri, and firearms as well as other items that you might need for your heists. One of the best places to make quick cash is the Franklin Library located in Downtown Los Santos. Here you can sell books for high prices or accept missions from various crime lords that you might need to take down.
Make Money With Side-Hustles
One of the key ways you can make quick cash within GTA 5 on Xbox One is through side-hustles. These are various tasks that you can perform between missions to make a quick profit. While there are a number of profitable side-hustles in GTA 5, we’ve listed six of the most profitable ones that you can start doing right away:
- Selling Avocados: You can purchase avocados for £12.50 (€14.50) per day from the fruit vendor in the game. However, the real money makers are the people who buy and sell the avocados when used in recipes. If you buy the fruit and put it in your kitchen, you’ll immediately start generating a small profit. In order to make a real profit, you’ll need to:
- Find a good location to sell your avocados.
- Sell as many avocados as you can per day.
- Dog Walking: You can begin dog walking for £15 (€17) per day in GTA 5. You’ll need to take care of dogs for their owners, walk them, and clean their water bowl. While dog walking is a rewarding side-hustle, you might find that the workload can become monotonous after a while.
- Data Entry: You can make a few pounds (£1 to £2.50) per hour by doing data entry for various businesses in the game. Just use your laptop or desktop computer to enter data such as customers’ names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses. You’ll need to enter a few hundred contacts per day to make a good wage.
- Event Hosting: You can make money hosting DJs and live music acts at private parties in the game. Just search for a venue that has good audio and lighting systems and contact the organizers to get the gig. You’ll need to get paid in cash though.
- Pawnbroking: You can earn a good amount of money as a pawnbroker in GTA 5. You’ll start with a small investment that you’ll need to leverage into making a profit. The key to a successful venture is to get a good location downtown and a few good customers who have money to lose.
- Repair Shop Owner: You can purchase a garage for £10,000 (€12,000) in GTA 5. Once you’ve done that, the next step is to upgrade it to a repair shop by spending another £10,000 (€12,000). You’ll generate £2,000 to £4,000 (€2,500 to €4,000) per day by fixing cars in your shop and taking on occasional jobs.
- Fishmonger: You can become a fishmonger in GTA 5 and make a healthy profit selling fish to restaurants and hotels. You’ll need to go down to the docks and catch the fish yourself or get them from reputable local fishermen.
The Many Ways You Can Spend Your Money In GTA 5
Once you’ve earned some money in GTA 5, you can spend it on various items in the game including: