Google has been a popular choice for online entrepreneurs looking for an efficient way to generate money, and for good reason.
With Google Adsense, you can create adverts that serve up content from across the web. When a user clicks on those ads, they are taken to a webpage with the selected text on it. Simply put, if someone clicks on an ad that leads to your site, you can be sure that they are interested in your subject matter.
What’s more, you don’t necessarily need to have a fully functional website to make money from Google Adsense. You can actually make money from small adverts that appear on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
In this article, we will show you how to make money from Google online, including:
Set Up a Google Adsense Account
First up, you will need to get a Google Adsense account. You can do this by clicking on the Get Google Adsense button shown below:
The next page that pops up will ask you to confirm your email address. You will then be taken to a login page for your Google account. At this point, you can either use your email address or the Google account that you want to use to log in.
As mentioned above, with Google Adsense you can place ads on your website, as well as other places online. But you can actually make money with Google Adsense even if you don’t have a website. For example, you can make money from:
- Product Reviews – If you have a product that you think people might be interested in, you can set up a Google Adsense account, write a review, and then promote the review on social media.
- Affiliate Marketing – Through affiliate marketing, you can promote other companies’ products and earn a commission off each sale. You can find a quality affiliate program and get started quickly.
- Digital Marketing – With digital marketing, you can target the right audience using online tools like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, or Instagram Ads.
- Display Advertising – With display advertising, you can display ads on websites, social media platforms, or even billboards. You can target your audience based on demographics, interests, behaviors, and a lot more.
- Video Marketing – Video marketing is becoming an essential part of the digital marketing mix. People love to watch videos, especially ones that explain products or concepts in detail. Having a video on your site can increase traffic, expose your product to new audiences, and prove to be a useful guide for customers.
Once you’ve created a Google Adsense account, you can log in and begin optimizing your account for maximum revenue. You can do this by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of any page.
From here, you can access your account settings, which will then take you to a page with all of the ads that you’ve placed around the web. You can edit each one individually, or delete them completely.
If you’d like to learn more, check out this helpful guide to learn how to make money with Google Adsense, or this helpful guide to learn the ins and outs of affiliate marketing.
Make Money Blogging
Blogging is a fantastic way to make money online. You don’t necessarily need to have a fully functional blog to be able to monetize content through affiliate marketing or product reviews. In fact, you don’t even need to have a website. You can make money from anywhere that you post content on the internet.
For example, if you’re fortunate enough to create content that’s valuable to people, you can sell and promote that content to other online businesses, or you can even go the extra mile and promote that content to other bloggers for cash!
You can do this through affiliate marketing, which earns you a commission if someone clicks a product or buys something that you’ve promoted. You can also use various platforms like ClickBank, which has a marketplace of over 900,000 products that you can promote to earn money. Finally, you can try selling and reviewing products yourself, either on your blog or through other online platforms.
You can find a profitable niche that you’re confident will generate consistent revenue and then devote your time to growing your audience and building your income. You can use a tool like Google Trends to find lucrative niches, or you can look for the ‘Hot’ topics around your area of expertise to find topics that are already ‘in demand’.
An important factor to consider when choosing a niche for your blog is whether or not there’s enough demand for your product or service in your chosen niche. If there isn’t, then it’s not worth the effort to try and make money from that niche. On the other hand, if there is enough demand for your product or service in your chosen niche, then it’s a great idea to try and monetize your blog along those lines.
Monetizing a YouTube Channel
YouTube creators can use various techniques to make money from their content, such as:
- Selling and reviewing products – As we’ve mentioned above, you can use your blog to promote products that you think people might be interested in. You can also create how-to guides and put them on YouTube, as long as you provide consumers with valuable information.
- Live Talks and Interviews – You can interview subject matter experts, world leaders, famous creators, and even yourself.
- Creative – Produce your own graphics and music for your videos.
- Viral Blogging – Use blogs and websites to grow your following, then repurpose content for other platforms.
- Advertising – You can monetize your videos by placing ads in them. There are many different options for advertising, from simple text ads to rich media ads that perform better than standard ads.
You can also find a balance between advertising and taking on product reviews by creating a hybrid model that combines the two. Simply put, you can try and make money from YouTube through a combination of the above techniques.
Make Money with Survey Junkies
Survey Junkies is a survey company that connects consumers with market research professionals. As a survey taker, you will take online surveys that pay from $1 to $5 per hour. Most studies take around 30 minutes to an hour to complete, so you can make money while doing something that may be fun.
You can set up a free account with Survey Junkies through this link. Once you’ve created an account, you can begin taking online surveys that pay. You won’t set up any affiliate marketing accounts with Survey Junkies, but you will use your account to make money. When you make a sale, Survey Junkies will deposit a check into your bank account within 15 to 30 days.
This is one of the simpler methods of making money online that still allows you to generate revenue. Simply create an account, log in, and start taking online surveys that pay. You can do this safely and anonymously through Survey Junkies.
Make Money with Swagbucks
Swagbucks is one of the most popular online payment platforms, with over 500 million downloads on mobile and desktop. You can make money online through Swagbucks simply by using their browser extension, or you can use their platform to find surveys that pay.
The key to making money with Swagbucks is to find surveys that pay 50 cents to $1.25 per day, which adds up to $12.50 to $25 per month. When you make a sale through their affiliate program, you will earn 5% to 10% of the sale. You don’t need a lot of sales to make money with Swagbucks, but you do need to find the right surveys that pay well. Creating an account with Swagbucks is free, and you can begin earning rewards by taking online surveys via their platform.
Make Money with PayPal
PayPal is the preferred choice of online businesses, allowing them to receive credit cards and make purchases online. What’s more, PayPal is incredibly popular, with over 450 million downloads on mobile and desktop. It would therefore be a good choice for online entrepreneurs who are looking to generate a revenue stream.