Do you want to make extra money online? Maybe you want to make some extra cash to pay off debts or buy that first house you’ve been dreaming about. Perhaps you want to travel the world and see the things you only see in photographs. Whatever your reasons for wanting to make extra money, you can achieve this in many ways, one of which is through a booming affiliate marketing niche in Bangladesh. You might be wondering how to make money online from Bangladesh – let’s dive into the details.
The Advantages Of The Bangladesh Market
If you’re looking to make some extra cash, you might want to consider the bountiful opportunities in Bangladesh. Not only is the economy booming, enabling entrepreneurs to earn good money, but the population is also very digital-savvy and makes up roughly 88% of the entire world’s 4.9 billion active internet users (Statista). For marketers looking to cash in on this growing populace, the advantages of targeting Bangladesh are numerous.
- A huge market: According to Statista, there are over 160 million active internet users in Bangladesh. That’s over 44% of the entire population. And if you’re selling digital products, this percentage will grow.
- Digital nomads: With the advent of the internet, people are increasingly working remotely. According to Statista, 17% of the population in Bangladesh are currently working remotely – likely because the country has some of the highest rates of mobile phone ownership in the world, with 88.9% of the population having a mobile phone (compared to the global average of 76.3%). If you’re looking to make money online, you might want to consider the growing number of digital nomads in Bangladesh, as well as those looking to sell your products in emerging markets.
- Younger consumers: There’s a huge demographic of people in emerging markets that are becoming more tech-savvy and aware of the digital economy. If you’re used to reaching older consumers, consider expanding your product line to include apps and tools geared towards this audience. And for those seeking to make extra money, consider developing products for the younger consumer. According to Statista, 19% of Bangladeshis between the ages of 15 and 24 use TikTok, compared to 7% globally.
- Millennials are driving this market: In 2021, TikTok was valued at over $100 billion and is projected to hit $150 billion in value by 2027. In 2021, TikTok was valued at over $100 billion and is projected to hit $150 billion in value by 2027. This makes it the most valuable app company in the world. With such explosive growth, it’s a goldmine for marketers.
- Millennials are more open to new experiences: According to Statista, 37% of internet-using millennials between the ages of 18 and 24 have used TikTok compared to 27% of digital natives aged between 25 and 34. Gen Z also uses TikTok, but to a lesser extent – 22% versus 28% of millennials.
- 90% of the population now has access to the internet: Even in the countryside, more and more people are connecting to the internet. According to Statista, 90% of Bangladeshis now have access to the internet, compared to the global average of 75.5%. Only 74% of the world’s population had internet access in 2019.
- 88.9% of the people in Bangladesh have a mobile phone: The global average is just 76.3%. In 2021, 88.9% of the people in Bangladesh had a mobile phone, compared to the global average of 76.3%. This makes the country one of the most digitally-connected places in the world.
The Affiliate Marketing Niche In Bangladesh
If you’re looking to make money online, you might want to consider developing products for the affiliate marketing niche in Bangladesh. According to Statista, this area of marketing, in which a marketer earns a commission when someone clicks a special link or buys a product that’s promoted on a website, is a lucrative one. Consider developing a digital product that’s tied to affiliate marketing – the global economy valued this area of marketing last year at just under $16 billion.
To get started, you first need to determine your target audience. This will depend on the type of product you develop – consider building a persona around the buyer’s persona.
Next, consider what platforms your audience uses – are they on social media? Do they use an email marketing platform?
Developing and marketing products for the digital nomads of Bangladesh will not only make you wealthy, but it’ll also let you travel the world and stay in five-star hotels.
Hotel Chancery, for example, is a luxury hotel that primarily caters to business travellers. However, they also have a branch in Hong Kong, which is open to the public. If you have a product that’s geared towards the digital nomad, you could consider this hotel as a place you could market your product. The staff will be happy to help you find a room, and once you’ve checked in, you can use the internet to your advantage.
While it’s always a good idea to develop a digital product for the emerging markets of Asia, in particular, Cambodia, Indonesia, and Thailand, you might want to consider developing products for the affiliate marketing market in Bangladesh. There’s a lot of money to be made, and with the right toolset, it’s not that hard to make extra cash. Consider looking into this lucrative market.